Translate

onsdag 4 mars 2015

Welcome to the corner

.

Welcome to my little corner of the Internet, how kind of you to stop by

I'm Agnes, a regular 18 year old with the problem of thinking too much so prepare for future ramblings about basically everything because that's what I do best. You will also see snippets of my daily life which is currently kind of boring but thankfully I graduate in June so after that, life will probably pick up. Instead of doing a loooong essay about me I'm gonna spare you and just do a simple personality tag haha.
1. Do you have a middle name? Yup it's Johanna
2. What was your favourite subject in school? Chinese, English and history.
3. What’s your favourite drink? Definetly ice tea it's delicious
4. Favourite song at the moment? Gigantic OTN by Len Kagamine... It's so catchy and hyper ok xD
5. What would you name your children? Lucy or Mei for a girl and Sam for a guy                              
6. Do you participate in any sports? Ahahahaha I'm like the worst at sports but I go horseback riding quite frequently.                                                                                                                                      
7. Favourite Book? Ah shit I need to do a list of good books because I love too many.                        
8. Favourite Colour? Purple, silver and dark green                                                                               
9. Favourite Animal? Any cat animal really but especially tigers, I mean just look at them!   Don't come and tell me they're not lovely
10. Favourite perfume? The Bodyshop's cherry blossom perfume. It smells like spring.
11. Favourite holiday? I'd like to say Chinese New year but I haven't celebrated it properly so Christmas will have to do.
12. Have you graduated High School? No I have 3 months left.  
13. Have you been out of the Country? Many times. My family travels a lot which I am so grateful for.
14. Do you speak any other Languages? Except Swedish I speak English of course, some Chinese which I hope I'll get better at and then I also speak some very limited French.                                     
15. Do you have any siblings? Nope I'm an only child my parents had their hands full with me.        
16. What’s your favourite store? The Bodyshop and The Science Fiction Bookstore.                        
17. Favourite Restaurant? A restaurant called Dragon House where we go for my birthday every year.
18. Did you like school? I liked middle school but elementary and high school? Not so much            
19. Favourite YouTubers? They deserve their own list too but Pewdiepie, Smosh, Blogilates and Michelle Phan are a few of my favs.                                                                                                      
20. Favourite Movie? Crazy Stupid Love because Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone are perf.               
21. Favourite Tv show? Any good british crime drama really. Like Poirot or Sherlock Holmes (the one with Jeremy Brett).                                                                                                                                
22. Pc or Mac? Currently owning a PC but I'll probably switch to Mac once I start at uni because they're easier to carry around.                                                                                                               
23. What phone do you have? A trusty iPhone 5                                                                                 
24. How tall are you? 170 cm tall.

13 Personal Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks? First of all: we have like one Starbucks in Stockholm and it's hella expensive. Secondly: I get sick of coffee. So if I order something it's usually sweet with minimum caffine.
2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? My supersoft black skinny jeans.
3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? That I'm not as smart as people think I am. I'm just good at acting smart.
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die… Publish a book.
5. What’s one food you cannot live without? Tofu. I use it in so many dishes nowdays.
6. What quote/phrase do you live by? YOLO SWAG  lol no. Maybe "you reap what you sow"
7. What’s your most listened to song on itunes? Power by B.A.P... It's a pretty badass song.
8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? Constantly changing. Like some days I look like a classy lady and other days I look like a hobo.
9. Favourite number? 8 it's symetrical!  it's a good number for money and fortune.
10. Two Hobbies? Hanging on Youtube and reading
11. Two Pet Peeves? People who just won't shut up and chewing with your mouth open
12. Guilty Pleasures? Really cheesy shoujo anime... You know the ones I'm talking about...
 

That's it for this time. See you later people.

//Agnes

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar