Translate

fredag 6 mars 2015

Agnes cooks: Squid with black beansauce

I like cooking and baking actually so tonight I was responsible for dinner. Thought I might share this recepie since it's quite easy and really delicious.

You need:
500g squid tubes
2 yellow onions
1 big red pepper
1 big green pepper
1tbs + 1tbs rapeseed oil
2tbs oystersauce
2tbs black beansauce with garlic
2dl water
rice

Thaw the oyster. Cut it in pieces and turn them inside out. Cut a square pattern without cutting through the lobsterpieces.


Peel and chop the onion. Cut out the core and chop the peppers.


Fry the squid in 1tbs oil for 3-4 minutes while stirring. Put them aside on a plate. Fry onion and pepper in 1tbs oil for around 3 minutes. Stir in the squid and add oystersauce, beansauce and water. 



Allow it to cook for a few minutes and then serve immidiately with rice and additional beansauce.

I added some cashew for crunchy texture. This dish is very salty so a sweet dessert might be good (I'm having raspberry sorbet and chocolate ice cream). Hope you liked this recepie. Tell me in the comments if you tried it. Also it's more fun to cook with music on. This evening I had The Clash on full blast. London calling me baby~
Have a lovely evening.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar